Why clad steps with sandstone when you can have a solid sandstone step? These Australian sandstone steps can be used to make a beautiful set of steps to match any landscape design.
Sandstone steps have a hydrasplit face with a sawn top and bottom surface. The back will be either hydrasplit or sawn. At 165mm thick, these steps are the perfect height for either a single or a set of steps.
Our sandstone steps have a non slip finish and can be supplied in 3 different colours.
- Dimensions for the standard steps are 1000 x 500 x 165mm and weigh 200-225kg each
- Dimensions for the narrow steps are 1000 x 300 x 165mm and weigh 125-135kg each
- Front face is hydrasplit, top and bottom surfaces are sawn
- Each sandstone step weighs approximately 220-200kg
- Three colours available, Banded, Oxidising Buff and Canoelands Buff
Sandstone steps are quarried and processed just north of Sydney, NSW
While this product is usually produced on order, the factories often have stock of different sizes that can be delivered in a few days. Enquire now about stock of this product.